At Greenacre Cat Hotel we pride ourselves on being a friendly and fun place to entrust with your cats’ wellbeing while you can’t be there, but like any professional organisation, we have strict rules which must be adhered to…
Terms and Conditions
- A £30 deposit is required to secure your booking within 48 hours.
- This is deductible from your final bill
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- DAYS BOOKED ARE CHARGEABLE NOT DAYS USED
- We charge by the day not by the night and we have a minimum charge of £35.00 this covers deep clean sanitising of our rooms between guests.
- We DO NOT take provisional bookings or ‘pencil anyone in’
- Bookings are only confirmed once your deposit is received — please make sure this is within 48 hours of your booking enquiry otherwise the dates will be made available again to customers on our waiting list.
- A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your booking once we receive your deposit.
- The remaining balance is required at check in. If paying by BACS please ensure this is done 24hrs before check in.
- If any bookings do not arrive on day of check in and no contact is made, the full balance will still be due and invoiced
- Please arrive no later than 15 mins before closing
- We require 14 days notice in the event of a cancellation. If we are notified outside of this period the full balance will be required unless we are able to offer the room to another customer where a partial refund may be offered at our discretion.
- Payment is either cash, debit card or direct bank transfer (we can not accept phone payments, cheques or credit cards)
- If paying by bank transfer, the full amount must be transferred prior to your check in date
- Contact us for bank details , your reference is your cat’s name and your surname
Vaccinations and health
- Only cats with a current vaccination certificate for Feline Enteritis and Feline Calicivirus (Cat Flu) can be boarded
- Their record card must be provided on day of check in otherwise entry to the Hotel will be refused
- Cats must be flea and wormed with an effective treatment 1 week prior to their stay and be fit and well. Please remove your cats collar.
- If any cat is found with fleas it will be treated and the owner will be charged the cost of the treatment plus the treatment of the room which is £25.00 + £3.00 per family member sharing the room
- In the event of your cat(s) becoming ill, owners are liable for any costs incurred travelling to the vets and any treatment.
- Although every possible care and attention will be given, Greenacre can accept no liability for loss, either from illness or from any other cause
- Cats and their belongings are left solely at owners own risk
- If pets are not collected within five days of the checking out date and no communication is received from the owner then a sad decision to rehome your cat will be made at the cattery owner’s discretion, the full boarding fee will still be due
- Greenacre does not accept responsibility for any items left on the premises